Brunswick Prism Solid Bowling Ball Features:
The Prism Solid is one half of a dual release from Brunswick in their Pro Performance line. This ball uses the new Portal asymmetrical core design and features the new ACT Solid cover, the latest innovation in the Activator coverstock formula. It also uses Brunswick’s DOT and DynamiCore technologies. The Prism Solid comes sanded at a 360/500/2000 SiaAir finish, giving it a very rough texture out of the box that provides strong traction through oil.
- New Core, “Portal” with an ultra-low RG and higher Differential and Intermediate Differential
- Features DynamiCore, DOT and an industry-leading 4-year warranty
- We’ve combined our composite technology with Activator for a super cover, Activator Composite Technology, A.C.T.
- New finish process that increases the traction by adding more teeth under the finishing surface. We start with 360 grit and work up to 2000 grit, increasing the overall surface
- The new finishing process helps maintain the surface and performance integrity longer
- Massive hook potential and continuation for any player on higher volume patterns or players that need a little help getting the ball started