Brunswick Vintage Phantom Bowling Ball Features:
The Phantom is the latest release in Brunswick’s Vintage line that brings back favorites from the past with updated technology. The Vintage Phantom is only the same in name and logo from the past version. It uses the new symmetrical Cynosure weight block, which has a low RG (2.471″) and low differential (0.032″) design that gives the Phantom a lower RG than the True Motion. The new Savvy Hook Solid 2.0 coverstock updates the cover featured in the Melee line. This smooth reactive cover is prepped from the factory with a rough finishing process of 360 and 1000 SiaAir, providing more hook and continuation than the True Motion’s urethane cover.
One of the most reminisced and renowned names in the history of bowling, the Phantom is remembered for its advanced technology and performance. The Vintage Phantom was designed to perform on today’s lane conditions while reminding you of yesterday’s ball reaction. The low RG and low differential core paired with a strong cover and finish create a predictable, must-have ball motion.
- A subtle blend of black and steel grey, adding a modern flair to the original Phantom look
- A new reaction shape in the Brunswick line due to the low RG and low Differential, Cynosure Core.
- Features DynamiCore, DOT and an industry-leading 4-year warranty
- The Vintage Phantom is not old school urethane but offers the usability and utility the original Phantom provided in its heyday but a modern reactive version
- An updated version of Savvy Hook helps the Vintage Phantom create that predictable and strong sweeping motion throughout the backend
- More teeth have been added to the undersurface of the shell to provide longer-lasting results and more overall traction.
- The Vintage Phantom has our most aggressive finish but does not sacrifice backend motion.