DV8 Turmoil 2 Pearl Features:
The Turmoil 2 Pearl is the pearlized half of the dual Turmoil 2 release for DV8. This ball uses the same Command Symmetric core design as the Turmoil 2 Solid. The differences between these two bowling balls come in the coverstock and box finish. The Turmoil 2 Pearl uses the new Intense Composite Pearl cover that is factory finished with 500/1000 SiaAir and Crown Factory Compound. This box finish gives it more length and less total hook than the Turmoil 2 Solid. This helps it retain energy to provide the strongest angle downlane to date in the Turmoil line.
Last year DV8 released two Turmoil balls that were too good looking and offered too much performance for the price, this year they’re at it again with the Turmoil 2 Solid and Turmoil 2 Pearl. DV8 has updated the core and cover to deliver an even better one-two punch.
• A gorgeous blend of Navy / Sky Blue / White Pearl
• Now available in 10 – 16 pounds
• Same Command Symmetric core found in the Turmoil 2 Solid
• Intense Composite Pearl cover for more overall hook than the Turmoil Pearl
• Finished with Crown Factory Compound to easily get through the front of the lane
• Great for when the lanes break down for any player