Storm GT Tape Features:
- A breakthrough in modern sport science
- Provides stimulation to a variety of sensory nerves in the skin and surrounding tissues
- Helps increase recovery time
Storm is breaking through modern sports science with their innovative GT Tape. This unique tape provides stimulation to a variety of sensory nerves in the skin and surrounding tissues by amplifying touch sensitivity, increasing fine motor control, improving pain reduction, and heightening temperature and pressure sensitivity. This tape includes 2% germanium additive which oxygenates bloods resulting in increased recovery time by improving immune function. 2% tourmanium and 2% anion additives enhance blood circulation, cellular function, metabolism, and regeneration of tissues.
- Hair should be shaved or trimmed
- Apply on clean, dry skin 30 minutes before activity. Rub tape to activate adhesive
- Anchors should always be on skin and never end on top of tape
- Stretching should be kept to a minimum and never on the anchorsl
- Stabilization strips run the length of the area being taped
- Decompression strips are usually perpendicular to the stabilization strip
- Storm GT Tape can be worn up to five days and is water resistant
- Store tape in a cool, dry place
- Each pack contains 20 pre-cut strips
There are no reviews yet.