T H E 9 HT incorporates the revolutionary technology of the original T H E 9 – plus a new stitchless, breathable mesh upper with TPU accents and a leather toe – plus a sleek, exoskeleton heel-stabilizing feature.
- Toehold Hyperflex Engineering: A breakthrough design featuring the most advanced technology available for bowlers today.
- Dexter’s state-of-the-art T H E 9 footwear is equipped with a revolutionary new Toehold system that is designed to resist abrasion and can be replaced when needed, extending the life of the shoe.
- Innovative Hyperflex channels at two stress points on the foot provide the bowler with added flexibility and comfort and help resist sole cracking.
- T H E 9’s patented symmetrical design allows the soles to be interchangeable so that the traction and slide sole can go on either foot without trimming.
- The versatile universal heel system works with every replacement heel in the entire Dexter collection
- Toehold – Hyperflex – Engineering
- Total Interchangeable Sole & Heel Construction
- Right or Left Convertible
- TPU & Breathable Mesh Upper
- Strobal Construction for increased flexibility
- Molded Midsole with Classic Raised Shank and Heel
- Molded external heel stabilizer
- On Shoe (removable) THS7 Slide Pad, H5 ST, THT2 Traction Pad, H2 UB
- 2 Shoe Protectors Included