Dexter The 9 Black/Croc Bowling Shoes Features:
- T·H·E is Toehold Hyperflex Engineering
- Right or Left Hand Convertible
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
· (2) Removable T·H·E Soles: THT2 (THE Aerogrip Traction Pad) & THS7 (THE Sawtooth Slide Pad)
· (2) Removable Heels: H2 (Ultra Brakz) & H5 (Saw Tooth)
· (2) Black Shoe Protectors with “T·H·E 9” written on the side in silver and red.
- Black & Croc Full-Grain Leather w/ Contrast Stitching
- Soft Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Strobal Construction for Increased Flexibility
- Molded Midsole with Classic Raised Shank and Heel
- About Toehold Hyperflex Engineering:
A breakthrough design featuring the most advanced technology available for bowlers today. Dexter’s state-of-the-art T·H·E 9 footwear is equipped with a revolutionary new Toehold system that is designed to resist abrasion and can be replaced when needed, extending the life of the shoe.
Innovative Hyperflex channels at two stress points on the foot provide the bowler with added flexibility and comfort and help resist sole cracking. THE 9’s patented symmetrical design allows the soles to be interchangeable so that the traction and slide sole can go on either foot without trimming.