Dexter The 9 WT Black Wide Width Bowling Shoes Features:
The legendary T H E 9 performance you love in a handsome new wing-tip design with a timeless, classic profile. Dexter’s state-of-the-art T H E 9 footwear is equipped with Dexter’s revolutionary Toehold system that is designed to resist abrasion and can be replaced when needed, extending the life of the shoe. Innovative Hyperflex channels at two stress points on the foot provide the bowler with added flexibility and comfort and help resist sole cracking. T H E 9’s patented symmetrical design allows the soles to be interchangeable so that the traction and slide sole can go on either foot without trimming. The versatile universal heel system works with every replacement heel in the entire Dexter collection.
- Durable leather with KPU overmold upper
- Patented Toehold * Hyperflex * Engineering
- Strobel construction for increased flexibility
- On shoe (removable) THE S7 slide pad, H5 ST, THT2 traction pad, H2 Ultra Brakz
- 1 shoe protector included