Researching bowling bag reviews is a great way to understand which bag will best suit your personal needs. At BowlerX.com we have a plethora of exceptional bags for you to choose from ranging from beginner to professional level.
BowlerX.com is a family owned business that is rated #1 for product knowledge, pricing, and customer service. We are licensed dealers for all the brands we supply, and we stand behind every sale. Plus, we offer FREE standard shipping and first quality products at affordable prices.
We strive to keep our in-stock inventory large. But should you order something that has been flying off the shelves, you can rest assured we will get it for you quickly! And, if you find a bag in your review searches that we don’t advertise in our online store, don’t hesitate to contact us about its availability!
Bags You Can Trust
Whether you have just gotten interested in bowling or are looking to upgrade your gear, it is always a good idea to do some research about the products that are on the market. Every company understands the value of good marketing, so they will make sure their bags look exceptional, but they are not all created equal, and you don’t want to be disappointed later.
That said, here are some of the bags our customers think are worth your while. We’ll call them bags you can trust:
- Hammer Premium Black/Carbon Double Roller: Constructed of 600D/1680D fabric with the 5” Smooth KRuze urethane wheels and steel bearings this bag provides an ultra-smooth, quiet ride. It has a separate shoe pocket for shoes up to size 15, plus three large accessory compartments. The ball area is padded and has individual straps.
- Motiv Vault Double Roller Bag: This bag has premium quality 1680D and 600D polyester construction. It’s very stable thanks to the oversized 5” extra wide urethane wheels. The shoe compartment is vented and will hold a man’s size 15 shoe. There are two spacious storage pockets for accessories and high-density padding is used throughout with extra padding in the ball compartment.
- KR Cruiser Smooth Double Roller: With a separate top shoe compartment that is large enough to hold two pairs of shoes and a large side accessory pocket this is an optimal bag for those beginning in the sport. Its 600D fabric and 4.5” Smooth Kruse urethane wheels make it durable and quiet.
- Storm Rolling Thunder 4-Ball Roller Ball: A team favorite for bowlers, this bag has a detachable top and a reinforced frame. It is rugged and reliable, constructed of 600D polyvinyl fabric with five 8-spoke wheels that add stability. The detachable 2-ball tote makes moving lanes, and traveling light, easy whenever the game requires it.
- DV8 Circuit Triple Roller: Including a five-year warranty makes this bag fiscally responsible. Made of 600D/840D fabric with 5” urethane wheels this bag should last you quite a while. And its premium flush retractable handle system makes it a comfortable bag to move around.
These are just a few of the bowling bag reviews you can access on BowlerX.com. Keep in mind that we sometimes add bags to our sale section. If you need help making a decision, or need more information, give us a call at 844.269.5379 or contact us online.