Roto Grip is a customer-focused brand of bowling products. BowlerX.com is proud to offer the new bowling balls released by Roto Grip, and we deliver an enormous selection of bowling products for the lowest possible prices along with effective, informative customer support.
Shop with BowlerX.com
BowlerX.com has a physical presence in Bethlehem, PA, while providing a large online presence. We have top-rated customer support and superior products. In addition to bowling balls, we offer a comprehensive range of peripheral products including attire, towels, bags, shoes, and more.
Authorized to sell all of the brands in our catalog, BowlerX.com sells top-of-the-line products with no blemishes. Online ordering is straightforward with complimentary shipping.
Why Choose Roto Grip
Roto Grip is an innovative company founded in 1955 and purchased by Storm in 1997. The customer loyalty this brand has earned is well-deserved, and repeat purchases are common. Whether you are new to the brand or a die-hard fan, consider the new offerings from Roto Grip.
- Roto Grip Rubicon UC2 Bowling Ball – a mid-performance ball with a 16/20 hook potential; pearl reactive coverstock; asymmetrical core
- Roto Grip Idol Synergy Bowling Ball – mid-performance ball with a 16/20 hook potential; hybrid reactive coverstock; symmetrical core
- Roto Grip RST X-1 Bowling Ball – high-performance ball with an 18/20 hook potential; hybrid reactive coverstock; asymmetrical core
- Roto Grip Rubicon Bowling Ball – mid-performance ball with a 16/20 hook potential; solid reactive coverstock; asymmetrical core
- Roto Grip MVP Attitude Bowling Ball – mid-performance ball with a 15/20 hook potential; hybrid reactive coverstock; symmetrical core
- Roto Grip Hustle Rap Royal/Aqua/Purple – 14/20 hook potential; best suited for light to medium oil conditions; pearl reactive coverstock; symmetrical core
- Roto Grip Hustle PBR Purple/Black/Red – 14/20 hook potential; best suited for light to medium oil conditions; solid reactive coverstock; symmetrical core
Custom Ordering Your Roto Grip Bowling Ball
One of the best things about ordering your bowling balls from BowlerX.com is the fact that you can personalize your ball’s specs.
The weight of the bowling ball you order should depend on your comfort level. A ball with customized drilling generally feels two pounds lighter than a standardly drilled ball. A suggested rule of thumb would be to play a few rounds with a variety of weights; identify the weight you’re most comfortable bowling; and add two pounds to determine the weight of the ball you order.
Knowing the measurements to provide for your drilling can be tricky as well. You shouldn’t just guess, obviously. If you’ve never had a ball drilled before, stop by your local pro shop. There, you can have your fingers and span measured while you pick up a few bowling pointers.
As a side note, a visit to a pro shop by a beginner bowler is a great suggestion before buying a ball. A coach can observe your form and your approach, suggesting the best type of ball for your use.
We welcome you to come by the BowlerX.com pro shop located in Bethlehem, PA, at the Town & Country Lanes. A family-owned business, led by the founder, Lee Sandt, BowlerX.com does everything for the love of bowling.
If you’re interested in new Roto Grip bowling balls, look no further than BowlerX.com. Online ordering is available around the clock for this brand and any of our other authorized branded products. We’re also accessible for assistance via phone while you make your purchases if you contact us at (844) 269-5379.