Turbo Power SB Bowling Finger Grip Features:
- Designed to help pro shops reduce shelf inventory and improve order convenience by combining multiple styles into one product.
- Side 1: The Power Regular 1/4″ forward pitch increases the loft and length of release through the target. The finger pad has a flat edge and smooth surface for a sharp, clean feel.
- Side 2: The Semi-Bump has a smooth, rounded bump close to the front edge of the insert. When properly fit, the bump rests between the first knuckle of the finger. It is designed for a more relaxed grip and ideal for bowlers who suffer from arthritis or have weak grip pressure.
- All Turbo Quad Inserts feature a patented Glue Groove to minimize excessive adhesive from seeping to the surface.
- This style is available in 19 sizes & 2 colors.
– Sizes 19/32 through 13/16 have O.D. of 31/32″
– Sizes 53/64 through 29/32 have O.D. of 1-1/32″