Brunswick Prism Hybrid Bowling Ball Features:
The Prism Hybrid is the second half of the dual release from Brunswick in their Pro Performance line. It shares the same asymmetrical Portal core with the Prism Solid, but uses the hybrid version of the new ACT coverstock. The Prism Hybrid comes out of the box sanded at 500 SiaAir with Crown Factory Compound. The differences in box finish and coverstock provide less total hook, but more length and a stronger change of direction off the dry compared to the Prism Solid. The box finish makes the Prism Hybrid a nice step down from the Prism Solid on heavier oil volumes, but it was a better option to start with on our fresh medium oil test pattern.
- Eye candy! The Cyan, Black, Opaque White swirl with orange logo looks incredible
- Hybrid version of our new Activator Composite Technology, A.C.T.
- New Core, “Portal” with an ultra-low RG and higher Differential and Intermediate Differential
- Features DynamiCore, DOT and an industry-leading 4-year warranty
- Relativity 2.0 Hybrid cover for down-lane recovery on medium conditions
- 500 Siaair, Crown Factory Compound finish for easy length without missing the breakpoint
- A shiny high-performance asymmetric ball that reads the mid-lane perfectly and has a strong, angular backend motion