DV8 Turmoil 2 Solid Features:
DV8’s new Turmoil 2 series offers both a new core and coverstock formulation to provide increased performance over the original Turmoils. The Turmoil 2 Solid features the Intense Composite Solid reactive cover with the Command Symmetric core design. The Command core has just a slightly higher RG and a slightly higher differential than the Turmoil Symmetric core from the originals. The new coverstock comes out of the box sanded with 500 and 3000 SiaAir, which is rougher than the 500/4000 SiaAir combination used on the original Turmoil Solid.
Last year DV8 released two Turmoil balls that were too good looking and offered too much performance for the price, this year they’re at it again with the Turmoil 2 Solid and Turmoil 2 Pearl. DV8 has updated the core and cover to deliver an even better one-two punch.
• Attractive mix of Black / Royal / Yellow
• Now available in 10 – 16 pounds
• New Core Design, “Command Symmetric” with a slightly higher RG than the Turmoil Symmetric core
• Enhanced cover for more mid-lane and continuation
• 3000 Siaair to handle more oil
• A great benchmark ball that won’t break the bank