If you are searching for the best bowling shoes for sale, BowlerX.com has the answers for you! We offer the lowest prices on closeout bowling shoes and those from top named brands. Plus, you get FREE same-day shipping on all our sale and closeout shoes and equipment.
BowlerX.com is an authorized dealer for AMF, Brunswick, Columbia, DV8, Ebonite, Hammer, Motiv, Radical, Roto Grip, Storm, Track, and other brands. We are rated #1 for customer service, product knowledge, and pricing. We also carry a wide range of must-have bowling equipment, including a huge selection of bowling balls, bowling gloves, bowling tape, towels, ball cleaners and polish, grip sacks, wrist braces and supports, and many other products.
We provide our clients with:
- Unique high-quality bowling products at the lowest prices;
- No seconds or blems;
- Easy online ordering;
- FREE standard shipping;
- No hidden fees;
- Simple return policy – no hassles, no questions asked;
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
Currently on the Sale Rack
We understand that getting the right bowling shoe is imperative to improving your game. But we also know that it’s nice to save money when you can. That is why we wanted to share with you some of the great shoes that are currently on our sale racks (while supplies last!):
- KR Strike force Ranger- With Komfort-Fit construction and a soft durable man-made upper, these shoes are fully textile lined with a padded tongue and collar. Plus, there’s a non-marking raised rubber heel for a longer and more consistent slide.
- Dexter SST 6 Hybrid BOA- Lacing on these shoes utilize the BOA DISC system with a hybrid toe protector and a U-throat upper pattern. You can appreciate the fixed Goodyear push-off sole and removable slide sole.
- Hammer Force- The innovative H-Bar heel locking system paired with genuine Clarino #8 white microfiber slide pad make these a choice for the serious bowler. You also get the benefits of Ortholite 3D Deluxe insoles and a Thermal Poly-Urethane outsole. These are right-handed shoes.
- KR Strikeforce STARR- Left shoe includes a removable slide pad and heel. Shoes feature Ortholite 3D Deluxe insoles and a STA-DRY Open Mesh tongue. These are for right-handed bowlers only.
- Dexter SST 8 Pro- Complete with a uniquely interchangeable sole construction and Goodyear replaceable rubber traction, there’s also a molded, removable Blown EVA footbed.
- Brunswick Karma- Get a superior slide immediately because there are pure slide microfiber slide soles on both shoes. These are light weight with comfort slip-on or lace up options. And they’re quite stylish!
No matter which shoe you choose, whether on the sale rack or not, these are some features that you should focus on:
- Durability: Synthetic leather is flexible and lightweight, but may not be as durable as premium grade or kangaroo leather.
- Inner sole: EVA is a reasonably priced material and will mold to the shape of your feet to provide the utmost comfort.
- Outer sole: The outer sole should be made from rubber. It provides the perfect slide and can endure a lot of the punishment dealt out by advanced players.
Visit the BowlerX.com website when you are looking for the best bowling shoes for sale. When you need help making a decision, or want more information, give us a call at 844.269.5379 or contact us online.