Locating reviews of bowling shoes is not the easiest thing to do. However, you can trust the experts at BowlerX.com to share their thoughts on a variety of shoes.
Whether you are a beginner or an expert bowler, you will need comfortable bowling shoes that provide a smooth, fluid, and fast glide/slide to prevent injury and improve your game. But knowing which shoes are best for you, and most appreciated by other people like you, can sometimes be a challenge.
Luckily, you have arrived at BowlerX.com where we are an authorized dealer for AMF, Brunswick, Columbia, DV8, Ebonite, Hammer, Motiv, Radical, Roto Grip, Storm, Track, and other brands. And we are rated #1 for customer service, product knowledge, and pricing. Rest assured, when you shop with us, you will receive top quality products at the lowest prices.
Looking at High Performance Men’s Shoes
High performance shoes are not typically for the casual bowler. So, if you are looking for these, you must be an avid participant in the sport. That means you will want to know what your options are. Thankfully, we can point you towards some great shoes at a variety of price ranges. You will find these reviews in order of cost from highest to lowest:
- Dexter THE 9 HT BOA Color Shift Hot Melt- This shoe features the patented Toehold Hyperflex Engineering as well as the BOA Fit System which is disc lacing. Its breathable mesh upper and strobal construction allow for increased flexibility. There’s also a molded extended heel stabilizer and a removable THS7 slide pad, HS ST, THT2 traction pad, and an H2 UB.
- 3G Tour Ultra– Kangaroo leather, which has proven to be stronger and more flexible than other leathers, comprises the upper section. It is so lightweight you’ll feel like you’re in your slippers. These have an interchangeable sole and heel with a Kevlar Rubber Traction sole. There’s also a replaceable Dupont Kevlar Toe Cap and the inner soles are vented!
- Brunswick Team Brunswick– These shoes will offer extreme comfort as a result of the super soft leather and upgraded insole, and the shoes will come with everything necessary to help bowlers perform their best including four heels, five soles, one shoe shield, and a premium nylon zippered bag to hold the soles and heels. They will be offered in RIGHT HAND ONLY. The slide sole and heel are interchangeable while the push away foot has a fixed multi-zone rubber sole.
- KR Strikeforce Men’s Raptor– A light and comfortable fit is provided by the CMEVA outsole and the Ortholite 3D Deluxe insole. Maximum breathability is yours thanks to the STA-DRY Open Mesh tongue and collar. Left shoes feature interchangeable slide pads and heel including a Genuine Clarino #8 white microfiber slide pad. They are anti-microbial and anti-odor as well!
- Hammer Rogue– Constructed of a soft, durable microfiber and mesh upper, this shoe has a die cut EVA midsole with synthetic welt for cushioned comfort. The left shoe has an interchangeable slide pad whereas the right shoe has a fixed push pad. They are fully textile lined with a padded tongue and collar and an open cell foam deluxe footbed.
Being able to incorporate all the bowling shoes reviews available on our site into one post is impossible. Obviously, BowlerX.com also sells women’s and youth shoes and accessories. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us online or give us a call at 844.269.5379.